Complaint handling procedure
Gard views customer feedback as a valuable source of information to help us improve our products, services and business processes. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback.
Being FAIR is a core value in Gard. FAIR stands for Friendliness, Adaptability, Integrity and Result oriented. We have a complaints procedure to ensure fair treatment of insurance-related complaints in accordance with Norwegian and European guidelines. This is what you can expect from us if you have a complaint:
- Complaints are routed through our Quality Management department to ensure they are treated fairly and to avoid conflicts of interest
- You will receive a written confirmation within two working days of Gard receiving your complaint
- Anticipated handling time for complaints is generally 14 days or less. If additional time is needed we will inform you and explain why there is a delay and when the process is likely to be completed
- We will keep you regularly updated about the handling process and explain the outcome when the procedure is completed.
How to lodge a complaint?
- Post: Quality Management Department, Gard AS, P.O. Box 789 Stoa, NO-4809 Arendal, Norway.
What information should be included?
- Name and contact details
- Details of the insurance cover and/or service to which the complaint relates
- Factual summary and details of the issues causing dissatisfaction.